Enter your email address and we'll send you a link to set your password
Add Country Code to your team name like below,
Sri lanka – SL_Team name
India – IND_Team name
Pakistan – PK_Team name
Bangladesh – BND_Team name
Game ID – cod4mw
Tournament format –
-Teams must have at least 5 players on their roster to play in the event
-The maximum amount of players per team is 7 players (5 lineups, 2 back-ups).
– Matches will be played on Indian/Singapore servers.
– For all of the matches, pml220 must be used.
– If the server crashes during the game, you are to continue from the previous round played.
– Teams must play using a minimum of 4 players and a maximum of 5.
– A team may substitute a player in a timeout during the match as long as the player is listed on the team’s roster.
– Each team is allowed one timeout per side (Attack / Defence). Teams may therefore use a maximum of 4 timeouts per map.
– Should a team not ready up within 5 minutes during a side switch or within 10 minutes during a map change, the opposing team may demand a free map win, After that 10 minutes are set to start the second map. Should a team not ready, The opposing team may demand a free map win and so on.
– If you continue to play the match following a breach of either of these rules then you CANNOT dispute after the game.
The following maps may be played within the tournament :
– mp_citystreets (district)
Illegal Scripts & Binds
Scripts & config tweaking that affects gameplay including but not limited to nade scripts, wait commands, macros and so forth, including configs that change commands/rates are disallowed. These commands range from set nade binds to gain the longest throw to scripting a superior firing rate of semi-automatic weapons. This also includes multi-command binds such as bind KEY “toggleads; +attack” on the scroll wheel. Players caught using illegal scripts and binds including nade scripts and weapon next binds will receive a forfeit loss and would be banned from the tournament including their team.
VSTR commands may remain in your config only if they are not bound to any key. Binded VSTR commands are illegal and may result in a forfeit loss. EXEC binds may be used.
This also includes binds to turn on certain things by using a bug exploit. Depending on the bind, the player can receive a ban for bug abuse.
Bugs and Glitches
– It is NOT permitted for any user to take advantage of map bugs (for example elevators, outside the boundaries of the map, under the map and so forth) or glitches during a match.
– Glitching is defined as moving or seeing through or over a physical object and is NOT permitted.
selfspec is not allowed , (looking downwards next to an object, Allowing you to see and not be seen ( example : A wooden on crash looking head down in the window allowing you to see people on the A site without them being able to see you.))
– Grenade jumps and anything similar are NOT permitted.
– The use of silent drops is permitted but only in the case of known silent drops.
– Players are only allowed to bounce to places which can be reached without the use of a bounce. Bouncing to roofs and balconies which are unreachable in a normal way is prohibited.
– Straight forward jumps and those that do not involve any part of the in-game character moving through a physical object, are allowed.
– Boosting is only allowed to boost players to spots where a player can get to by themselves.
– Boosting by shooting own players is not allowed. For every round this occurs, the round will be defaulted to the opposing team. If this occurs more than 3 times during the match it will be defaulted to the opposing team.
– Players who are caught using bugs or glitches immediately forfeit the round. If this occurs on more than 2 occasions then the match will be forfeited.
– Third Party programs :
Using any third party software (e.g. nVidia Control Panel or RivaTuner) to tweak Graphics settings to give you an advantage – for example Ambient Occlusion is NOT allowed.
– Any player caught cheating by demo or anticheat will be banned.
Any allegation of cheating is to be supported with a dispute (according to the rules set out below), demo and timestamps.
This also includes the use of fullbright.
Abuse and Racism
A warning or ban will be given to any player found to be abusing another team/player. Racism is strictly forbidden and will result in an instant match ban.
Abuse against an admin in game, dispute chat or private message will not be tolerated and may result in an instant ban.
Demos and Moss Anticheat
– All players must use moss and must record demos. The recorded files should be kept until 48 hours after the match was played. Failing to follow these rules will lead to a direct forfeit loss for the team.
– Opponents have the right to request all the demos and screenshots from their
opponents if they suspect foul play. If a demo/moss file is missing more than 3 rounds then a default map win will be awarded to the opposing team. For each round that is missing, the round will be forfeited.
Teams have 20 minutes to ask for demos since the match ended.